Thursday, July 31, 2014

So I Do Photography...

You may or may not know this, but I've recently started a photography business. I'm pretty excited, and was thrilled to see my second portfolio book (a hardcover I designed on www.shutterfly.com) waiting for me in pretty orange packaging on my doorstep this afternoon.

I designed my first a few months ago with pictures of my first engagement, and then maternity sessions. My second book is another maternity session with two different kiddo sessions, both for their third birthdays oddly enough! I also got a new planner to start keeping track of appointments, not just for my new business but because I'm a wife and mom and can never remember everywhere I'm supposed to be and when haha. Check out my new goodies and a few of my pictures! If you're local to Cleveland Ohio, check out my page and contact me here.































No comments:

Post a Comment