Saturday, April 20, 2013

Home!

Well, we've finally moved in, and we finally have internet! Yayy! Still unpacking and getting things settled, but for now, here are some pictures I've Instagramed of our living room (the only room totally finished).




Our new home is lovely. Two bedrooms, a kitchen, dining room, living room, and our own front porch. The kitchen is mostly done, and Bree's is getting there. Our room will be last, because I'm waiting for a nice day to paint and redo our dresser. I detest the thought of totally unpacking into the dresser, to just take it all out to paint. Sea foam blue/green with antiqued glass knobs. The HGTV freak inside me is screaming with delight!

Here is my new nightstand, as well as Bree modeling our new bedspread and 400tc sheets :)






That is all for now, I have a baby trying to roll away.
I'll have more updates as out home is pulled together <3

{The Crunchy Mama}

4 comments:

  1. How cozy! All those colors look so comforting. I just want to curl up on that couch with a book and a cup of tea. (And some baby snuggles.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is VERY cozy, and I am quite blessed! And I totally drink chai tea on the couch snuggling my baby. The book however, is usually ripped from me by baby hands haha

      Delete
  2. I found your blog through Documenting Delight and I love it! Funny thing: the last two blogs before mine talked about moving to a new house. :) Your new space looks very comfortable, and your baby is such a cute little thing! You have a gorgeous family.

    ReplyDelete